Miniature Fibre Optic Light Source
The Miniature Light Source is a handy tool and instrument to provide you several different wavelengths to test the fiber equipment in the optical network and FTTx construction.
The Light Source is ideal for field or laboratory testing of optical communication system at 850-1300nm for datacom testing, 1310 nm / 1550 nm / CWDM 1270 nm ~ 1610 nm ( 20 nm spans ) for all WDM testing , as well as 1490 nm for FTTx testing by changing interchangeable SFP module.
Light Source features zero warm up, superb productivity and is easy to use with pocket-size and rugged and handy design.
- Pocket-size & rugged & handy design
- Needless to pre-warm-up time
- Interchangeable SFP Module design
- High stability of the Output Power
- Excellent & stable output wavelength
- Operates in CW ( Continuous Wave) or Pulse Mode 270 Hz / 2 KHz