High Density Optical Termination Panel
The LightMate product is developed specifically for High density optical connectivity requirements, maximizing the termination count in a single chassis to make next generation access networks possible. The LightMate has industry leading termination density with 48F splice and patch capabilities in a single 1 Rack Unit high Chassis. The chassis is designed to fit into a standard 19” rack, offering a staggering termination count of 2016 Splice and Patch in a standard 42U High rack.
- Designed to accommodate Loose tube, Ribbon Fibre or tight buffered fibre up to a Max diameter of 20mm
- Starting at Only 1U High (<44.45mm)
- Rear Cable entry can be either Right or Left
- Supplied pre-loaded with cable management kit for splicing
- Incoming cable storage allows the patch tray to be opened whilst in operation without affecting service
- Developed to maintain a Bend radius of 30mm through the tray.
- The Front panel can be withdrawn 130mm. Simplifying maintenance and making it possible to access the rear connectors in addition to the front.