Universal Voltage GMT Fuse Panels, 20A
Telect's new line of GMT fuse panels fit multiple low-current power distribution applications. Panels come standard with 100A input connections (60A if noted), enabling increased power distribution for equipment. Each configuration handles GMT fuses rated up to 20A for a wide range of equipment. Universal operating voltage (±24 to -48 VDC) means they fit any network environment -- from traditional central offices to customer premise and wireless network applications.
Note: Panels are white unless noted. Order fuses separately.
- Up to 100A input rating per bus (dual feed) in as little as one rack unit
- Large range of output amperage's
- Up to 30A per intermediate fuse output (maximum output interruption)
- Up to 15A per GMT fuse output
- Wire-binding output connections accept either bare wire or compression lugs
- Input connections accept two-hole compression lugs
Download Product Datasheet